Why Choose LogoMojo?
- Established in 1992
- Over 50,000 logos designed for small businesses
- Solid and stable - Part of the Deluxe family of companies DLX
- In-house team of expert designers and project managers
- Exceptional custom designs - no clip art
- Affordable logo packages, most with unlimited revisions and stationery design
- Easy 3-step design process and highly personalized service
- Final files supplied in 11 formats suitable for any application
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Helping your business grow
A great logo is the lifeblood of any successful business. Designing the right logo for your business is an essential first step in creating lasting and unique brand recognition.
The resources and articles below can help you learn the principles and pitfalls of logo design and understand the steps involved in creating a strong logo for your business. There are helpful articles on branding, logo design tips, best practices and case studies of some of the world's best known logos.
These resources can help you understand how a great logo will shape your company's visual identity - one that is unique and stands the test of time.
- Business Logo Redesign Ideas
- Infographic: 12 Ways to Show Your Logo Some Love
- Top Logo Disasters of the Last 10 Years
- Stand out With a Flash Animated Logo Design
- Picking the Right Logo Design May Need Outside Opinions
- Is Your Company too Small to Warrant a Professional Logo
- What to Look for When Choosing a Logo Designer
- The Importance of Writing a Logo Design Creative Brief
- Logo Design Don'ts - What Not to do
- Dangers of DIY and Free Clip Art Logo Design
- Don't Clutter Your Logo Design, Keep it Simple & Interesting
- Can Crowd Sourcing Solve Your Logo Design Needs
- A Logo Speaks a Thousand Words
- 11 Logo Design Tips That Make a Big Impact
- What is Logo Design
- Paul Rand - The Logo Design King
- Corporate Identity Logo Design
- Logo Design Trademark
- 10 Ways to make sure that your Logo has Mojo
- Logo Design Simplicity - The Beauty of Simple
- Logo Design Types - Wordmark, Lettermark, Brandmark & Iconic
- Logo Design Ideas - Principles of Logo Design
- Is It Time To Update Your Existing Logo?
- The Advantages of Picking a Logo Design Pro
- Transform Your Logo Design - Is Your Logo Losing Its Luster
- Designing for Women
- Designing for Men
- Logo Design Steps
- Logo Design Case Study - Not Just a Pretty Typeface
- Logo Design Best Practices
- Should I Redesign My Logo?
- Choosing the Right Color for Your Logo
- World's Best Logos - The Most Expensive Logos
- How Much Should a Professional Logo Design Cost
- How to Pick a Logo Design Shop
- Choosing the Best Animal for Your Company Logo
Popular Logos Reviewed
Branding & Marketing
We are very pleased with our logo design. It has been a huge asset to our business. We want to thank the LogoMojo group for all the creative concepts and professional service.
Lion Ridge Films